View Single Post
Old 12-05-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

princess shawn will become famous soon enough

I make sure Jamie is well secured, so tight that she can barely lift an arm or leg. I kneel on the bed in front of her face and tear the tape from her mouth. "You heard him. Start sucking." My cock, now flaccid, dangles right over her lips. Gently I lower it into her mouth, only to pull it away before she can begin and tell her, "Don't disappoint me. When I cum, I want you to swallow the whole load."

Taking my time to make sure she is ready for a mouthful, I insert my cock into her mouth while holding her by the hair. At the same time, I note the wet spots on the floor where her cock has been dripping cum since her spanking. "What a messy slave you are!" I reprimand her, though sadly I am unable to spank her again in this position. "You dirty whore, leaking your juice all over Master's bedsheets. I told you not to get hard and you still disobey me."

While Jamie sucks, I undo my sailor costume. My breasts spill out and I rub them with my other hand. I am looking at ila now. "What will you do while we wait for Red?"