View Single Post
Old 09-11-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

simmo has a spectacular aura aboutsimmo has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via Yahoo to simmo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bionca View Post
Giving head is about two things: pressure and sensation. You cannot learn how to give good head from a video, because the best stuff isn't very visual and happens where a camera doesn't fit.

First thing is to REALLY enjoy what you do. Second is to respond to your partner's body language - people tend to let you know what they like if you are trying to "listen".

As far as stuff to do: Work on suppressing your gag reflex - did wonders for me.

Apply pressure by taking it as far as you can and then clamping down with your lips (mind the teeth) and then releasing over and over. While clamped down, create a sort of vacuum by sucking in your cheeks. Play around with this.

Use your tongue. When it's in your mouth, flip your tongue backwards and rub it against the underside of the head, you know, the "helmet" part. Use your tongue all over.

Don't just up up and down. Rotate your head as you move back and forth in a sort of circular motion.

Pretend you are rinsing your mouth with water or mouthwash. Fill your cheeks with spit and force it between your teeth. This creates both pressure and intense stimulation.

I think I'll go to bed now and Dream about this !