Thread: Hot C/Ds...
View Single Post
Old 03-03-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by techno883 View Post
I have to admit it, a9127 posts some astonishing CD's. Since first discovering TS' & TG's I've been infatuated with their feminine qualities. I'm turned on by many of their attitudes and even their 'raspy' voices on most, when I'm fortunate enough to hear them. CD's are a different but also unique collection of people. (PLEASE don't take that the wrong way) They may not have all or at times, any of the feminine qualities of TG's, but I am impressed on how many do appear as the perfect looker. Their transformations are nothing short of miraculous. Now, answer me this question. Do they really exist or is this photo shoppe?
There are many “fakes” on the Internet so it is natural to be suspicious. I totally understand. But at least in my experience, yes, women like the ones I’ve posted in this thread indeed exist.