View Single Post
Old 01-21-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

cirillo is on a distinguished road
Default mandy

i already wrote it in another thread but i want everyone to know how i am in awe of mandy mitchell. she IS the ultimate tgirl (i hate the term Shemale, i find it offensive, it kinda implies that they are men with something effeminate, denying them of their very sexual identity), not because i think some human beings are better or sexier than others (that's up to individual taste), but because she really embodies all the characteristics i love in a tgirl. The sweet total femininity of her voice, the way she moves with her arms and hands while talking, her soft, pale,smooth skin, her long legs (ok, not that this physical feature is important to me, but they are perfect on her), her beautiful cock, the grace and tenderness with which she touches it and touches her partner's body...this is such a heavenly creature.. I can't believe some suggest she should enhance her breast size. Mandy, yours are , to my tastes, the sexiest breasts i have ever seen, ever! I don't think it's small, you a re a very skinny girl, it fits perfectly on your body and an ugly couple of football balls is no match to its perfect natural look. I thought you were already so cool and then i hear you are a vegetarian as well. Is it true? if so, my state of awe would turn into a state of worshipping.
A stupid ininfluent question: is it me or you really like to dress in 70's style?
all my love

Last edited by cirillo; 01-21-2010 at 05:28 AM.