View Single Post
Old 08-23-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Enoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to beholdEnoch Root is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SluttyShemaleAnna View Post
Some of us get off on having pain caused to us, it's called masochism, and we are pretty apreciative of anyone who enjoys causing the pain. I'm glad there are 'sick' guys who want to violently dominate me and get off on causing me pain during anal sex, I'd have trouble getting satisfation if there weren't any guys like that.
I wasn't talking about masochism. I was talking about simulated acts, or those that are real, wherein the receiving partner is handled like an object. Masochism is rigidly structured and it isn't really about lording over others. There's a difference between spanking (or whipping, or depriving senses, or chaining someone to a wall and teasing them until they're ready to simultaneously come and throttle you for keeping them on the edge for so long, etc.), and beating the shit out of your partner, causing them to cry and take on that terrible pleading quality to their eyes.

Anna: the sphincter and colon, that entire part of the body is so very fragile--to go to the point where it is causing you pain is to risk grave injury. If you want to be dominated, fine. But injury can grace you so very easily. And domination during sex, whether great and obvious, or small and subtle as occurs whenever a man initiates and dictates sex, is a far cry from true denigration of a fellow human being.