View Single Post
Old 05-31-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

ARIES666 is just really niceARIES666 is just really niceARIES666 is just really niceARIES666 is just really niceARIES666 is just really nice
Default Hotties in Jeans

Quote:
Originally Posted by artemesia View Post
Those pics of Fantasy are absolutely amazing!! I love denim minis and teamed with those fabulous knee socks, shiny high heels and white shirt - wow!!!
How I'd love my hand to be where hers is in one of the pics - feeling her cock stiffening through the denim and thong. What an ass - wonderful in pic 3, and again later in the thong, and those breasts with nipples just peeking out from that black bra. Oh and also lovely fingernails and necklaces - in fact just a perfect Fantasy giving rise to a perfect orgasm fantasising about pressing myself agains her and feeling that stiff pole working its way deep into my ass! I want her I want her I want her!!
Thank you soo much for that!
You are welcome, "artemesia"! If I come across more pics of "Fantasy" I will upload them specially for you . Also, if I see other T-Girls dressed the same I'll save them and upload them.

Attached are some photos of "Beyonce" and an "unidentified" ladyboy...
Attached Thumbnails
beyonceE003.jpg   beyonceE010.jpg   beyonceE017.jpg  

beyonceE024.jpg   beyonceE031.jpg   beyonceE038.jpg  

beyonceE045.jpg   beyonceE059.jpg   beyonceE066.jpg  

CPT-OUTRAGE pic1.jpg   CPT-OUTRAGE pic2.jpg   CPT-OUTRAGE pic3.jpg  

CPT-OUTRAGE pic4.jpg