Thread: drag queens
View Single Post
Old 03-12-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Boner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by a9127 View Post
Well, we are discussing fashion mostly and what we find attractive in a woman. Many performers in drag DO impersonate celebrities so...

Couldn't help noticing the "Married With Shemales" video cover. This really took me back. Like just about every guy my age I had a huge crush on Christina Applegate as Kelly Bundy.

But I also found Peg super hot. I am a "mega-fan" of "Sons of Anarchy" and think Katey Sagal is not only beautiful but an amazing actress as well.

Enjoy this pic of Katey and Christina from "Married With Children."
We [I]are[I]talking fashion, aren't we?

I should have said more about that video cover. Unlike most guys my age, I never found Kelly Bundy/Christina Applegate all that hot but I did have a thing Peg with her huge hair and sexy, trashy outfits. I never understood why Al never wanted to have sex with her and I'd fantasize about being the boy-next-door who'd sneak over and give her what she wanted while her husband was at work. But as hot as Katey Sagal was in that role, Karen Dior was ten times hotter! See the cover of that video was one of the first times I said to myself I didn't care if she had a dick, I was blown away by how sexy she was. It was also intriguing to think that maybe one of the reasons I thought she was so sexy was that she hada cock hiding under that super hot outfit.

The Vanessa del Rio pic also was huge for me. Even though it's not real, seeing Nasty Nessa wielding that weapon turned me on like few things ever had before. I mean, it just looked like so much fun. At the time I was afraid liking that set made me gay because I was getting turned on by a cock. I could fantize that Ru Paul and other fashionistas were genetic women but here I was getting turned on see a lady with something extra. All this was confusing at the time but terribly exciting.

Then, a few years later, I saw Gia and it all just clicked.