Thread: drag queens
View Single Post
Old 07-01-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Boner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by a9127 View Post
You and I are not alone. She’s the most popular “cartoon” pic I’ve ever posted. I know, I checked. She rivals some of the most well-known models in terms of “views.”

I believe there are several factors. First, she’s gorgeous. The artist is Doug Sneyd (I did a little Internet research) who drew for “Playboy” in the 60’s and 70’s. Second, the extremely short black dress that leaves little to the imagination. Third, the way she’s sitting. She’s in a dominant position. Her legs are apart and if you look close enough you can see her panties (yes, I looked ). She’s obviously “flirting” with her friend. Notice that she’s touching his face as well. And the guy clearly is enjoying it. I don’t blame him, I would too.

It’s actually a pretty awesome drawing. We don’t really know what (if anything…) happens next but the “sexual tension” is there. I know what I would do if it were me.
It works on a couple different levels for me. First, I associate cartoons like that with my sexual awakening, when me and my friends would raid our farthers' stash for Playboys. Those little drawings in the corner of the page were fun.....and sexy. It didn't take much back then to get me excited and it's nice to know some of that spark is still there all these years later.

It's also, as you say, super suggestive. I've always had an attraction for strong women and the lady in the cartoon exudes powers. I can imagine myself as the guy in the chair getting all worked up by this beauty. Sure, I know she's not what she seems but I can't help it. I'm all hers as she leans in....