View Single Post
Old 11-27-2018
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of

As I said a couple posts above, the man who wants to have his age “lowered” legally so he is more appealing to women on Tinder seems to have larger problems. Sorry dude, “49” ain’t gonna be enough…

Chiefly, his arrogance regarding his looks and personality (“young god” and the “face I have”). Also what exactly does he DO? Does he have a job? Has he retired? Is he rich? What? Maybe he just needs a “sugar momma”?

It’s not unusual for there to be 20+ age differences with couples nowadays. There’s a lot of things that make a relationship work. But I don’t need to tell you that…

The president of France, Emmanuel Macron is 40. His wife Brigitte Macron is 25 years older. I think that’s awesome.

Many of the women we’ve posted to the Divas thread are older than most of us. Often by quite a bit. It got me thinking:

“Would I date or become involved with a woman say, almost twice my age or older?”

The answer of course, is “Yes.” Like anything it would have to depend on the person and circumstances. Here are a few I’d love to go out with…

(I posted this here rather than the Divas thread because it specifically addresses dating. Most of these women are already represented in the "Divas" or "Retro" threads. Several times...)

Last edited by ila; 01-17-2019 at 05:25 PM.