Thread: sing a long
View Single Post
Old 09-29-2018
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of
Default Triumph – Lay It On The Line

Thought I’d go back, way back… This one I’m pretty sure is older than me. I discovered it on a CD featuring hits of the 1980’s.

Wish I had his drumset to mess around on. If my wife saw that thing show up at our house she’d probably be on the phone with her divorce attorney faster than if I had brought Taylor Swift home from the concert a couple weeks ago…

Best YouTube comments:

“I'm a metal dad at 52. My kids and wife don't understand the 80's music.”

“The 80's were great.” (Me: Yeah they must have been. Amy Lee, Hayley Williams, and Taylor Swift were all born during that decade.)

“Fight the good fight is also a good song.” (Me: My favorite Triumph song. Posted this one because I thought it would have more appeal.)

“I'm 66. My son was born about the time of Triumph.” (Me: Dad! What are you doing on YouTube? Bet you were really checking out Dame Tu Cosita.” )

“Absolutely fucking awesome !!!!!!!!!”