View Single Post
Old 09-11-2018
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by a9127 View Post
...I am serious about leaving TLB for good. But I'm not ready to just yet, maybe things will improve. The last few days I've felt like I'm completely wasting my time here. There are many other outlets and forums where my accomplishments, posts, and other contributions have been recognized. I'm active in lots of things around Indy including being an advisor to LGBT students. That means a lot to me. It's all in my WordPress profile. I get lots of views for my stories. That's really good. Yup, that's me. Maybe you think it's all bullshit. I've kind of suspected that was the case. Hate to break it to you but it's not.

It was nice of my friends Fran and Boner to ask me to stay (I would very much like to) but things didn't improve and my heart just isn't in it anymore. ...
Had a very nice PM exchange with ila over the weekend. Have decided to remain a member. So I guess you're just gonna have to put up with me.

I hope ila gets the respect and admiration he deserves. I personally think this place would have fallen apart years ago were it not for his wise and even handed moderation. His thoughtful posts (going back to 2008-09) are what made me join TLB in the first place many years ago. Maybe some of our members from back then will begin to participate once again.

Last edited by a9127; 09-11-2018 at 12:48 PM.