View Single Post
Old 11-11-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

ErosArtist has a spectacular aura aboutErosArtist has a spectacular aura aboutErosArtist has a spectacular aura about

I've worked as a photographer for a good portion of my life; commercial gigs, weddings, fashion, etc. The last 10 or 12 years, I've been 'retired' from the commercial side and have concentrated on doing 'fine-art' photography. A big part of that has been working with the nude figure, almost all GG (that's what galleries and collectors are after) but a few male nudes from time to time.

Many of my models choose to be anonymous, and they do so for a variety of reasons. Mostly, it's for job security. We live in a land (the US) where nude = sex = very bad. It's getting better, but we've a looong way to go. Some of the pro models I've worked with may have clauses in other contracts (a clothing line they rep as an example) that say 'no nude work - or you and this six-figure deal are done.' Others just simply don't want the hassle of being judged by others for what is a very personal decision.

Why remain faceless here? The same reasons, ad nauseum. Mostly though, it's because many don't want to be 'outed' such as it is. That's pretty much why I'm faceless - and yes, that is me in my av. I'm just not ready for the world to know. That said, the people that matter in my life already know.