Thread: Languages
View Single Post
Old 08-31-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

sesame has a spectacular aura aboutsesame has a spectacular aura about
Default Zero

Mathematics is nothing without zero or the decimal calculating system. Anna is trying her best to undermine this fact. But argument without the courage to admit when a truth is arrived at, is not worth carrying on.

GRH, its easy to learn Sanskrit. Buy a Gita with the meaning analyzed underneath each line, word for word. This way you will see that several words are coming again and again, and some are just parts of speech. I learnt Sanskrit this way. Then you can know for yourself what is being said. Later on, learn some elementary Sanskrit grammer. Its quite easy. But dont expect to understand the Vedic hymns with such knowledge. The early Vedas are not really in Sanskrit. Its an ancient form which is very complex. When I tried to read it the first time, I felt that my teeth will fall off and my tongue will form a knot! Some letters have become extinct, their pronounciation vanished from known memory. Such is also the case with the rhythm, Vedic chhanda. Its extinct too... some obscure himalayan tribes and the South Indian Pundits are aware of a few.