View Single Post
Old 02-20-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronCity View Post
there are way to many "am i gay "questions here too.. you are what you are .... you like what you like.... why are you asking someone else to label you as gay bi straight ....if you need to have a label .....well label yourself..
I agree that that there are way too many questions of this sort on our board; I have posted about this several times in the past. Over time, though, I've come to find them less bothersome. They reflect the tremendous pressure society puts on people who are "different" from what is (wrongly) considered "normal." This forum provides a place for people who are attracted to tgirls not only to explore that attraction but also to engage with others who may have some insights into how to navigate the obstacles and prejudices society throws their name.

I believe that if by providing a place to do that this forum helps anyone, even a single person, to embrace himself or herself as he or she really is, we have made the world a better place. The price -- a lot of threads about labels, and even a lot chock full of rationalizations with which some of us may not agree -- is a small one to pay.