Thread: Justice?
View Single Post
Old 04-21-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:
Originally Posted by randolph View Post
It doesn't really surprise me, it's been going on for a long time ( banana episode in Guatemala). What I find encouraging is that developing countries like Brazil are becoming resistant to it and telling us to shove it, ie WTO and it's hegemony adjenda.

I had some hope that the Obama administration would take a more considerate and just approach to trade negotiations with Latin American countries, but such is not the case.
The sooner those who support true economic justice realize that the Democrats and Republicans are simply flipsides of the same coin, serving the same masters with slightly different approaches, the sooner such "hope" will be relegated to the dustbin of history where it belongs, to be replaced by profound understanding that spurs action.