Thread: Shemale Stories
View Single Post
Old 02-17-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc
Default Be My Valentine? (part 3; final part)

(part 3)

"Look," said Steven, his anger beginning to abate. "This is a little weird, don't you think? Maybe we should go." He had hardly touched the several courses of food that have been put before him.

"Steven, I didn't mean to deceive you. I understand if you never want to talk to me again, even though we used to be such good friends. But would you do one small thing for me?"

"What's that?"

"Please, dance with me, just for a few minutes. I'll let you lead. Then you can drop me off at my aunt's and you never have to see me again."

"What will people think?"

"Steven," Charlene responds, "Have you noticed a single person staring at me like I'm a freak? They're all too wrapped up in their own romantic nights."

Steven looked at Charlene for a moment. She smiled at him. He saw Chuck and her wrapped up in one package. His head was spinning. He didn't know what to do. He was more confused than at almost any time in his life. And he was immobilized. So, Charlene stood up, took his hand, and led him to the dance floor. He was in a daze. The small orchestra was playing a slowish tune, and as if on automatic pilot Steven began to move Charlene around the floor. He had always been a pretty good dancer. He held her around the waist and pulled her in close. She smelled good, and he could feel her soft hair on his cheek. He felt her breasts pushing slightly against his chest. The weirdness started to give way to a feeling of comfort, and then to a sense of contentment. He lost himself in the dancing and forgot how awkward the whole date idea had been and how shocked he was to find out it was a date with Chuck.

The music stopped and everyone began to clap for the musicians, but Steven was still leading Charlene around the floor. She whispered to him that he could stop.

"Thank you, Steven," she said. "I'm really sorry if I hurt you. Would you drop me at home now?"

They grabbed their coats and headed to the car. It wasn't too long a drive, and they rode in silence. They arrived at the Sweetlea's house, which was dark. "My aunt and uncle are such romantics," said Charlene. "They went to the city for dinner and booked a hotel room."

Steven said nothing. He looked at Charlene and wondered what it was like to be Chuck. He wondered how his old friend had lived? Had he felt trapped? Did he always know something was wrong? Was it some sort of phase?

Charlene watched his face for a moment. Suddenly, very quickly, she kissed him on the cheek, said "sorry" and "thanks," and jumped out of the car. In a flash, she was gone, inside the house.

Steven sat there with the engine idling for a few minutes, looking at the house. And then he drove home. He entered his house, and turned on the TV. The news was on, and the weatherman was reporting that the snow that had stopped in the past few hours was going to start again soon. Steven looked outside and began to think again about his empty life. He went to the kitchen and poured himself a shot of whiskey, and sat on the couch to drink it. Bringing the glass to his mouth, he smelled Charlene on his hand from when he had had his arm around her waist. The whiskey, too, reminded him of her. It was the same kind of whiskey they had enjoyed at the lounge.

"I must be out of my mind!" Steven thought, but he grabbed his coat, headed to the car, and drove quickly to the Sweetlea's. He pulled into the driveway, jumped out, and went up the walkway. He was just about to knock when Charlene opened the door.

"May I come in?" Steven asked.

She opened the door and he walked into the living room. He looked at her and was just about to speak when she came right up to him and kissed him full on the lips. She stuck her tongue in his mouth and they continued to kiss. She molded herself against him and he put his arms around her. They kissed for what seemed like hours.

The room had a soft glow. They moved to the couch, and Steven again was just about to speak. Charlene put her finger to her lips to gesture that he should be quiet. Still, Steven stammered, "I don't know how to do this."

"Shhhh," said Charlene.

Steven's heart was pounding. Charlene was right against him. He could feel her warm breath on his neck. Her lips found his ear. He was in a kind of trance. Quickly, Charlene pushed him down on the couch and put herself on top of him. She took his face in her hands and kissed him again. Steven could smell her and sense how smooth she must be.

Before long, Steven and Charlene began to explore each other with their hands. He reached in to her dress and cupped one of his breasts in his hand, gently touching the nipple, which immediately hardened. Charlene put her hand in his pants and found his cock, which she rubbed gently through his briefs before grinding herself against it. He struggled with his one free hand to push his pants down, and then she jumped up and held out her hand to take him to her bedroom. He held her hand and walked down the hall, with difficulty, because his pants were down around his ankles.

In the bedroom, Charlene turned on a small lamp that allowed for just enough light to see each other, pushed Steven down on her bed, and pulled off her dress. She had on a small little bra and a thong, matching baby blue. Steven was mesmerized. She climbed onto the bed and pulled off the rest of his clothes. His cock stood straight up, and she gave it a little kiss on the tip, which made it leak. Steven was embarrassed.

"It's okay, honey," Charlene said. "We'll go slow."

Steven moaned.

"Undress me, baby," she said.

Steven unhooked the bra and her small breasts fell out. They were beautiful, and he couldn't move. So Charlene put first one, and then the other, in his mouth, very gently. He licked her nipples.

"Undress me all the way," she begged into his ear, and licked his neck. Her tongue felt like soft silk on his skin. He slowly pulled down her panties, noticing that they were a bit moist, and revealed her cock. It was long and semi-hard, and he could tell that it was bigger than his own. He wondered for a moment how she had hidden it.

They drank in the sight of each other, now completely naked. Then Steven touched her cock and said, "I want that."

He gently stroked it, and she let out a low purr. Her cock jumped at her touch, and began to grow and leak some more.

"Taste it, Steven, please." Charlene looked right into his eyes.

Steven took Charlene's hard cock in his mouth and began to suck. He figured he must be doing it right, because Charlene began to writhe and buck on the bed, and her purring turned to deeper moans. "Don't stop," she insisted.

Steven felt her cock get even harder in his mouth, and he felt his growing, too. All of a sudden, Charlene spasmed and shot a thick, creamy load of cum right down Steven's throat. He was so surprised that he took his mouth off of her before she was finished, and the last of it sprayed onto the two of them.

Steven had a bemused look on his face. Charlene brought his mouth to hers and kissed him deeply, sharing the cum. She seemed to know what she wants, Steven thought. He had never tasted cum before.

After that kiss, Charlene stroked Steven to keep him hard, and then she got on her back next to him and asked him if he wanted to cum, too.

"Yes," was all Steven could say.

"Will you cum in me, Steven?" Charlene asked. "Will you make love to me?" And with that, Charlene pulled Steven on top of her, put her legs in the air, rubbed the wet tip of his cock on her back pussy, and told him to put it in. It went in, easily.

"Now make love to me, Steven," Charlene said. "Look at me and feel how good it is. Fill me and make me yours."

Steven had never done anything like this before. The few times he'd been with a woman had never involved anything around back. But he did what he was told, and soon his entire body felt as if electricity was coursing through it. Charlene moved to meet every thrust, and they were locked in a rhythm that felt better than anything he had ever done before.

"Cum in me, Steven. I'm yours." Charlene was moaning.

Steven continued to move in and out of Charlene. Suddenly, she squealed and he saw some liquid spurt out of her cock, which he had been looking at when he wasn't looking deep into her eyes. That was all it took, and Steven's cock began to spurt and spurt and spurt until he felt as if he had spent a lifetime's worth of cum into Charlene. He collapsed on her. They stayed that way for a long time, adjusting to a comfortable position until the wetness caused Steven to slide out of Charlene with a plop.

Charlene nestled in close to Steven and told him how much she had missed him. She saw the clock by the bedside, which read 11:59.

"You know, my love, it's still Valentine's Day. Will you be my Valentine?"

Steven smiled, and they fell asleep.

The next morning, Elizabeth woke up across the street and went to the window. She saw Steven's car in the Sweetlea's driveway. She went to find her phone and called Charlene's aunt. There was no answer - they were probably still in bed at the hotel - so she left a message.

"It worked. They're where they're supposed to be."