View Single Post
Old 06-10-2018
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

My mind is awash with emotions and thoughts. I desperately want to get back to Shawn. I want to hold her in my arms, to protect her and reassure her that everything is going to be alright. I want to show her that I care about her. I want her to know that she’s not alone in her plight.

Yet here I am in the shower with the leader of the kidnappers. She’s not only beautiful, but now she is showing her softer, tender, feminine side. For some reason she’s being sympathetic and understanding to me as well as overtly sexual.

Despite this I want to get out of the shower and then Boss lady slips her hand around my cock. I am instantly throbbingly hard. She offers her cock and one boob to me. When I don’t move she says, “A few more minutes, boyfriend, and then you can go to Princess. I promise. So you might as well enjoy the moment.”

With the promise of being able to see Shawn I give into Boss lady’s desires. I wrap my hand around her hard cock to massage it. At the same time I drop my mouth to her boob and suck and lick on her stiff nipple. She sighs deeply and moans as the pleasure I’m giving her spreads throughout her body.