View Single Post
Old 06-07-2018
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Shorty moved slowly towards Shawn, holding one arm straight out towards her and talking calmingly. “Don’t worry, Princess. I won’t hurt you. I’m here to help you.”

As Shorty advanced Shawn moved away trying to stay out of his reach. “I know you’re afraid, Princess,” Shorty continued, “but you don’t have to be. Treat me nice and I’ll be even nicer to you.”

Shorty took another step towards Shawn. She tried to sidestep out of the way, but Shorty was too fast. He caught Shawn around the waist and pulled her into an embrace. Even though Shorty was the smallest kidnapper he was still only a couple of inches shorter than Shawn. As Shawn came up against Shorty’s body he went up on his toes and tried to kiss Shawn. She turned her head to avoid his lips.

Shorty missed his mark, but Shawn could not miss the feeling of a hot, rock hard cock against her. Despite her thoughts and predicament, Shawn couldn’t help her normal reaction. Her cock got hard. She was horrified with herself. Shorty took advantage of the situation and planted his lips onto Shawn giving her a face full of wool and the touch of lips that revolted her.

As Burly guy pulled his cock out of me I felt an emptiness that let me know that I had been well and truly fucked. In fact it had been so good that I knew that I’d let Burly guy fuck me again. For that matter I’d more than enjoy another fucking from Boss lady. I was feeling quite content.

I quickly realized that I was sleepy and if I didn’t act right away my plan to get back to Shawn was going to fall apart. To Boss lady’s surprise I let go of her nipple and stood up. “It’s time to shower,” I said. I didn’t wait for a reply, but instead turned and walked towards a door which I was sure would lead me to the master suite washroom.