Thread: Shemale Stories
View Single Post
Old 06-16-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Boner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant futureBoner has a brilliant future
Default Sierra and Sofia Part 2

The next day I found the address Miss Ferraro gave me and knocked on her door. I wanted to bring a bottle of wine or something but being under 21 kept me from that and my funds were pretty low anyway. I did manage to scrounge up enough to get a meager flower boquet at the grocery store.

The door swung open and there she was, dressed to the nines in a shimmery purple dress and looking way hotter than any woman had a right to.

“Roberto!”, she squealed. “You brought flowers! How sweet of you. Come in and meet my friend.” She gave me a kiss on the cheek and tugged me through the doorway. I was afraid my cock was going to brush up against her as it was instantly rock hard.

“Robert…meet Sofia”, Miss Ferraro said and steered me towards the couch where a stunning red-head sat. I wasn’t wrong in my prediction that my Spanish professor had hot friends. This woman was off the charts gorgeous!

“You’re right Sierra,” she purred. “He is really cute. Come and sit by me big boy”, she said and patted the cushion next to her.

Miss Ferraro took the flowers from my hand and led me to the couch and her friend. Just looking at Sofia’s flawless white skin packed into a sleeveless leather dress was almost too much for me. Even though she was sitting down I could tell she was very tall and it was obvious that she spent a lot of time at the gym. I never thought anyone’s arms were sexy before but all I could think about was how much I wanted to feel her muscles.

I didn’t have to wait long because the grabbed my wrist in a strong grip and pulled me down to the couch. “Why don’t you two get better acquainted while I find some water for these,” Miss Ferraro giggled and sauntered off towards the kitchen. I was alone with this incredible woman.

“I bet you drive all the girls crazy, Roberto,” she said in a husky voice. “Got a girlfriend?”

“I….uh…no. No I don’t have one”, I managed to stammer.

“That’s too bad. Tell you what, kid. How about I be your girlfriend tonight? What do you say?”

Looking at this woman, masses of red hair piled up over a face that belonged in a magazine, what could I say? “Ummm….okay.”

She laughed. “All right then. Come here and give me a kiss, lover boy.”

I slid towards her and she pulled me closer, covering my face with kishes from those beautiful red lips. She then licked my cheek which sent a chill down my spine before driving her tongue into my mouth. My toes curled as she started yanking my shirt up over my head and raking my back with her long, red nails.

She ground against me and I started to grind back. She was as strong as I thought and our making out began to feel like top of me, grinding away. I was lost in feelings of lust I didn’t know I had in me and let out a little moan which on made Sofia more aggressive. My hands fumbled weakly around her back for the zipper to her leather dress. I had to see the giant tits that were pressing against my chest.

I was stopped when her hand shot up and clenched my chin in a vice like grip. “Not yet,” she hissed. Her mouth opened and closed over mine in another passionate kiss. Every part of me melted under her except for my cock which felt like a bar of steel. I could already feel a bit a pre-cum staining my jeans.

My hand explored her solid, strong body. I never knew a woman could feel like this! Every inch of her felt powerful. I pushed against her a little and she pushed back, letting me know she was firmly in control. “Your mine now, bitch” she whispered. “All mine. I’m going to do with you what I want. Do you like that?” All I could do was moan.

She laughed and forced me to turn over. Her fingers closed on my crotch and I knew I was going to blow my load soon.

“Hey, not so fast. We have to give him a little show first.” My head jerked around to see Miss Ferraro standing there in a skin tight pink cat suit. Her hair spilled over her slender shoulders as she raised her arms and put her hands behind her head. Her chest thrust forward and her huge tits were on the verge of popping free.

“You’re right,” Sofia giggled. “Why don’t you put on some music and dance for us?”

Sierra obliged and put on the stereo. A sexy slow bass line poured out of the speakers as she began to move. She spun and shimmied in time with the music. I was hypnotized as Sofia pulled me onto her lap, her hand softly massaging my cock as it strained inside my jeans.

Sierra spun and faced away from us and as I watched, she brought the straps of her slinky cat suit down from her shoulders and began to slowly peel it off. I so wanted to go to her and run my hands over the smooth skin of her back but Sofia’s arm had found its way around my neck and held me back. “Look but don’t touch, little boy”, she whispered in my ear. “You’ll get your chance.”

By now Sierra had shucked her outfit completely and I marveled at her round, tight ass. I licked my lips as she kicked the shiny pink fabric away. I could feel myself drooling as she turned around…..

And I saw her swollen cock pointing right at me.

“Surprised? Watch are you going to do now lover?” Sofia laughed and pushed me on the floor. I looked up and Miss Ferraro’s cock was inches from my face. She looked down and smiled.

Sofia rose from the couch and her own dress fell away exposing her massive tits and even more massive cock. Both of these ladies put me to shame. I was shocked, horrified, but for some reason my own erection still raged.

“If you want to get out of here you can, Roberto,” Sierra said. “But if you do, I hope you’ll keep our secret.”

“I….I don’t want to leave, Miss Ferraro.” The words were out before I could even think of taking them back. They hung there in the air as both ladies closed in.

Sofia placed her strong hands on my shoulders and pushed me towards Sierra. Instinctually, my mouth opened and was filled. Even though I never had done this before, I seemed to know what she wanted as I reached my hands around to cup her lovely buttocks. I heard Sierra sigh and was pleased that I could give her such pleasure.

I felt my pants being pulled off but I kept at what I was doing. I wanted nothing more than to satisfy the beautiful woman before me. Time had lost all meaning but soon I felt a gentle pressure in an area of myself I never explored before. There was a coolness as I felt something damp back there.

“Don’t worry,” I heard Sofia say from behind me. “It’ll hurt at first but I promise to go slow and, trust me, you’ll like it.”

She was right!