View Single Post
Old 01-13-2019
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of
Default My "Real Doll" Michelle v2.0?

Was giving some thought about what exactly would make the “experience” with one of these dolls worthwhile. Even to the point of “living” with one someday. Seriously!

I am a firm believer that it's inevitable that technology will progress to the point where the sex and interaction with one will be more like a human partner. I’m not sure I’ll see it in my lifetime unless I live to be really old. There’s a lot of things that are missing yet. Maybe some of the younger members of TLB will get to enjoy this technology. Right now it seems like she (or he—they make “guy” dolls too) is a passive, rubber lover, that the human must transport, set up the “scene,” create all of the “dialog,” dress her up, and dictate all the action. As beautiful as the doll I created on their website is. And she is . I think I’d still be aware I was “fucking a rubber mannequin” so it’s basically a $8,000 masturbation toy (although an awesome one… ). Never having tried one I’m not sure if they feel “warm” or “talk dirty” (although I think you can get “sound” as an option) or if she can “come.”

Anyway, here’s a “scenario” involving my “real doll” friend from an earlier post. I’ll call her “Michelle” as that was the face I selected. The setting is the “Eagle’s Nest” in downtown Indianapolis. I like to use this place in many of my stories and have often taken “real” dates there including my “ex” and current wives. It is very expensive and considered “Indy’s Most Romantic” restaurant. Attached to the Hyatt Regency Hotel it rotates and offers a 360 degree view of the city. At sunset the view is breathtaking. At night the ceiling looks like stars. It’s not unique, many cities have something similar. Detroit has a “revolving” restaurant at their Hyatt as well.

Michelle looks at me and says “I’ve really had a wonderful time Andy. I’m glad we met.” Reaching across the table she takes my hand in hers. Her hand is soft and warm. Smiling, her blue eyes widen and in the candlelight she looks absolutely gorgeous. “I’m glad we met too Michelle. I was thinking we could go back to our hotel room if you want. I’ve got a buzz and you might have to hold me up.”

Giggling, she says “OK but I’m not exactly sober either.”

I sign the tab and put it on our bill. Getting up we both lean on each other (she’s 5’10”). Laughing we slowly make our way to the elevator. I press the button for our floor. Michelle says “You pressed the right one didn’t you baby? I don’t want to end up in the fucking basement.”

Alone now, we can’t keep our hands off each other. We kiss, feel each other up, and start to remove each other’s clothes. Her 7” cock is very hard and as we make out they rub together. I can feel hers react to the stimulation. God she must be so turned on. I know I am… Her skin is so silky smooth and warm. As I grab her ass under her miniskirt she says “God, baby, hold on!” then giggles.

When the elevator gets to the top floor, we are mostly undressed, one of her heels is off, and we realize our room is way at the other end. “Shit” she says.

“Think you can make it Andy?”

“Yeah. Glad there’s no one around.”

“Just lean on me. We’ll make it.”

Awkwardly we somehow get to our suite. I fumble with the “key” and Michelle says in a sexy voice “We might just have to do it in the hallway.”

Finally getting the door open, Michelle and I make our way over to the bed. She is carrying the shoe she lost in the elevator. She throws it aside and kicks off the other. Grabbing me she pulls me down on top of her and starts kissing me. She unzips my pants. We continue to make out and soon I have worked my way down to her cock. It is even more beautiful than what I saw when I ordered her. Engorged, it is dripping pre-cum and throbbing. As I suck and tease it, ever so slowly, Michelle moans, screams, and swears, as she arches her back, stretches her arms out, and grabs at the bed.

“Jesus, Andy, I need to come SO badly. Fuck! I can’t stand it! Oh God…”

I can feel her orgasm building and soon she releases her load into my mouth. I don’t know what they used, but whatever it is it feels and tastes like real cum.

Michelle’s body goes limp. She smiles at me and says softly “Andy, that was amazing.”

As I lie back on the bed she kneels over me and this time begins to suck my cock. Her mouth and tongue feel so real and she sucks like an expert. Soon I’m ready. She senses this and rolling over onto her back with her legs up says “Fuck me Andy. Hard.”

Her asshole is a perfect fit and we go at it for several minutes. She must have some kind of built-in “prostate sensor” because she gets hard again and I can tell another orgasm is building. She moans and sighs as she gets closer and closer. Me, I’m ready to explode, and as I pump my cum into her she comes for the second time. Not as much cum as before but it gets all over everything. Both spent, we just lie there together. She pulls closer to me and yanks the sheets over us. I touch her face and she reaches across and places her arm protectively across me. She looks up at me and smiles than lays her head on my shoulder.

“I love you Michelle.”

“I love you too Andy.”

Copyright © 2019 AMS

(So, if technology can make a “Michelle” like this. I’m all in… But I’m sure she will cost a lot more than $8,000. Now I know what I will blow my retirement savings on… See you in the future! By the way, what I based this story on was more or less what happened with my wife at the Eagles Nest and Hyatt on our wedding night back in 2011. The main difference is my wife is human of course and cisgender. )

Last edited by a9127; 01-13-2019 at 03:24 PM.