Thread: Shemale Stories
View Single Post
Old 01-28-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

randolph is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Gina Part3

During breakfast, Gina talked about her job at Transmicro. One of her projects was developing the mathematics for a new chip that could be implanted in the body that when properly programmed and implemented could stimulate orgasms on demand. Wow, I thought the market for that could be tremendous. Gina said, "There were lots of technical problems involved. One of the major ones was the link to the nervous system. Which thoughts would detected and used to trigger the orgasm? In the trials with monkeys, they were getting orgasms only when they looked at their keeper and when looking at certain foods. Transmicro decided to put a hold on the research until a better brain thought detector was developed." Audrey seemed fascinated with what Gina was saying about orgasm research and I noticed her looking at Gina in an almost adoring way. I had to go to work so I kissed Audrey and "hugged" Gina and headed off to work. I couldn't stop thinking about the incredible experience with Gina. Her cock was so good and my cock cumming automatically. That was the first time my cock had cum without touching it. I also thought about Audrey and Gina wondering if something was going on there.