Thread: Leslie Curtis
View Single Post
Old 07-10-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

violet lightning is a name known to allviolet lightning is a name known to allviolet lightning is a name known to allviolet lightning is a name known to allviolet lightning is a name known to allviolet lightning is a name known to all
Default Leslie Curtis

Leslie Curtis apparently wasn't on the scene for very long, but what she did was mind-blowingly sexy!!

I think she is Italian, and I think all she has done are movies. (All the photos I have seen of her are stills from different videos)

Anyhow, she may not be everyones type, but I think she has a very pretty, natural face, awesome breasts and a rockin body. She is also incredibly sexy...she takes things nice and slow...very romantic... and builds up to an intense passion. Her love scenes are nice and long, no wham, bam, come on you maam scenes like most you see. I feel like she's actually in love with her boyfriend, which is possible, since she is always with the same guy in different videos.

I'd like to think she fell in love or something and retired happily.

I know I'm not her only fan here, so for all you Leslie fans out there, this threads for you!! (And her!)
: heart:
Attached Thumbnails
Leslie Curtis 001b.JPG   Leslie Curtis 003.JPG   LeslieCurtis001.jpg  

Last edited by violet lightning; 07-10-2011 at 03:05 PM.