View Single Post
Old 02-26-2018
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

It was another long evening at home. I had been spending far too much time sitting around doing absolutely nothing. That was all my fault though. I had been replaying, in my mind, that wonderful night a few months ago at Shawn's party. It had been an amazing time and even better when Shawn had come home with me. How could any guy ever forget the time that we had. Well, I couldn't sit around forever. This was my night to get out and do something.

Just as I stood my phone rang. I glanced at it debating whether or not to answer. "What the heck," I thought. "Maybe it's someone I know."

I had no sooner put the phone to me ear when I heard the sexiest voice in the world. I knew instantly that it was Shawn. I almost came in my pants just from the sheer joy and pleasure of hearing her voice. Pleasant memories, of course, played a part in my reaction.

Before I could say anything Shawn had invited me over using that most magical of phrases. She gave me an invitation I could not and would never refuse when it came from her.

"I'm on my way," I exclaimed, completely aroused by thoughts of gorgeous Shawn.

I raced out of my house and down the street. Visions of the most beautiful, passionate, sexy woman I had ever met filled my thoughts. My cock was so hard and throbbing that it was a miracle that I could run so fast. It wasn't far to Shawn's house and I made there in record time.

As I stood in front of Shawn's house I couldn't remember whether she said to ring the doorbell or just walk in. On my last visit everyone had been invited to just walk in so that what I did. I called out her name as soon as I was in the door.