View Single Post
Old 12-22-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

tin can only hope to improve

i gotta say mate, im struggling =[
even using translation sites
ive managed to fill in the top stuff but
one the sign up screen
get right to the bottom and i think its some kind of chinese "captchka" type thing?
never gonna get it lol =[

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunny20 View Post
there are a tons of ladyboy down there. big cities like beijing or shanghai, probably by thousands if not more.

bbs.xiasl.net/tszrbbs/ is major forum that chinese ladyboys get together. two sub-forums may be of the best interest of you are:

bbs.xiasl.net/tszrbbs/forum-65-1.html this sub-forum is the place for Chinese ladyboy's self show case. they typically post their pictures or movie clips and in hope to get some attention and reply.

bbs.xiasl.net/tszrbbs/forum-105-1.html this sub-forum is the place for Chinese ladyboy to post their contact info to make friends

now several things you have to remember.

the typical contact left by ladyboys are QQ which is a chinese version of MSN, you better get it if you really go to China because you can find a lot of interesting people over there, not only just ladyboy

2nd, some of the threat in the above mentioned forum will require reply to be viewed, in other words, if have to be a member in order to view the pictures or contact, let me know if you need help.