View Single Post
Old 04-12-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

trapdyoungtg is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by JodieTs View Post
Ok
I wrote this three years ago, which at the time was about two years after starting HRT.
Looking back now, it's pretty good and worth considering.

Things not talked about:

HORMONES
Hormones mid 06 (Initially, self-med, now prescribed)
IF YOU ARE CONTEMPLATING SELF MEDDING, SEEK MEDICAL ADVICE, ITS NOT A GAME

Hormones really change you. Look at my pics; see how hormones have feminised my body, the soft facial features, the curves, the boobs.

Well, here the thing, the biggest changes, by far, are how hormones alter the way your mind works.
& its fucking scary.
You really don't want to go there if you don't have to.

Nothing makes any sense. All you understand about the world & how you interact, & fit into it,
gets jumbled up.
& ALL your friends & family get hit with the fall-out.
There is a bigger picture than just you but you do not see it till much later.
By then its all falling to shit.
This is why the medical profession make it such a big deal. Because it is a fucking huge deal.

& it takes ages for things to start making any sense, again.
Also, get ready for a mountain of self doubts & insecurity.

I've been on 'mones for over 18 months, & things are only now BEGINNING to fall back into place for me.
Look at my profile & postings, this gives you a small insight on how jumbled up your mind gets.
......& I didn't even mention the health risks...

FINALLY, ITS NOT ABOUT FOLLOWING INSTRUCTIONS, EVEN MINE. ITS ABOUT INFORMED CHOICE. YOU'RE AN ADULT, OVER TO YOU...
Over whelmed by that... And blinked alot.... thank you very much. I am not going to self medicate that is a little crazy i think. I was looking for discussion b4 hand to see if it was worth it at the stage of life i am at. I dont want to go to a random doctor with out questions or doubts or positives untill i have done research I lik to here from people direct instead of reading articles so thank you agin. Is there anything else you can tell me? It would be appreciated