View Single Post
Old 01-30-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

yellowmenace is on a distinguished road

Interesting stuff! Thanks for the link Edward.

Here's Alec an amazing looking post-op these pics are from 2007.
I was with her 5 or 6 times, but we got into a spat over pics I took of her. I posted nude photos of her which didn't show her face & she still freaked out on me.. At the time, she had a BF in some Scandinavian country (can't recall which one) who perhaps didn't know she wasn't a female.. IDK

I saw again in 2009 & she looked even better! I resisted BFing her although it wasn't easy.

Her attitude is pretty terrible IMO & there are a lot of pics of her around, but she is smoking hot, has an incredible operation & can even still cum.. She did this a couple of times when I was eating her pussy.. yum!

B4 I get a bunch of morons questioning the last claim.. Yes, I know she testicles have been removed;

Semen

When a man ejaculates, the fluid is called semen. Semen is comprised of prostate fluid, seminal fluid, fluid from the Cowper?s glands and sperm. Each ejaculation is comprised of approximately 70% seminal fluid and the remaining 30% comes from prostate fluid, sperm and fluid from the Cowper?s glands. Sperm accounts for about 1% of semen.
(I can't post the link yet..but it's from 3w.cfsh.ca)

on with the pics.. more to follow shortly

Last edited by SSL; 03-10-2011 at 11:50 PM. Reason: links to missing images removed