View Single Post
Old 01-26-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

EdwardSinclair will become famous soon enough
Default Amazing Technology!

Ah, the wonders of modern science!!

In this day and age you can even have babies through in vitro fertilization.
I bet those geneticists would have fun combining those gametes from either partner. Of course you would still need to find the help of a female (surrogate mother), apart from giving birth, she would also initially have to provide you with a usable egg, they'd remove all the females gametes from it so her DNA isn't passed on (well with the only exception being the mitochondria found in the egg, but that contains very little DNA). The offspring comes out looking like both the m2f and male partner, and with their genetic make up!

What they didn't teach me in school was vaginoplasty or sexual reassignment surgery (SRS)(and we did cover forms of plastic surgeries to a great depth),a and it's a most interesting topic indeed. Although I have always been sceptical about the procedure, and wondered why on earth anyone would go through with it, I can't help but admire the science behind it.

The following site has a lot of info on SRS:
http://ai.eecs.umich.edu/people/conway/TS/SRS.html
(They have really nice pics of well done SRSs and post ops from the past)

Alas, the only problem is if you find out your partner was really only just attracted to you because you had a penis, or sex was better when you also penetrated him!

Last edited by EdwardSinclair; 01-26-2010 at 10:20 PM.