View Single Post
Old 12-23-2009
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mel Asher View Post
Woo-Hoo ! ! Kahane Chai ! Challenging stuff. But sorry, I'm afraid you'll be disappointed if you're trying to provoke Blue Raven into a slanging match using bare-faced insults. Blue Raven learned how to be insulting before you were born, so you're lucky he's such a remarkably self-restrained individual.

Also I have to say that personal vendettas and insults other than challenging remarks tend to be rather frowned upon in this Forum. Certainly you will read some heated debates and comradely ' insults ', these are all part of the to-and fro blunt exchanges which sometimes take place. But in general they take place between individuals who have got to know each other on the Forum pretty well, and who respect each other. Now from your post I see that you are somewhat a fledgling as it were. Perhaps a little more time and reading on the Forum, and some worthwhile constructive input will help you to understand people like Blue Raven, who, I must admit, is not everybody's cup of tea. ( He delights in demonstrating his Aussie bluntness )

So how about it ? A post in this thread on the subject of the thread ?

Sorry I had to take time out for this.

Stay awhile and learn.
I missed the post that you referenced, Mel. Had I seen it earlier I would have taken moderator action.

To BlueRaven, I'm sorry that I missed the reference post. That sort of language is not tolerated on here. To delete the post now would render Mel's post meaningless and I want to leave Mel's post as he has made some very valid comments.