View Single Post
Old 06-10-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

sosed is on a distinguished road
Default Is "feminine gay male" new construct or where are borders?

I place this question on other tread, but maybe it is better to place it here. I know the question is bitter and that people could feel offended, but I think it is not wise to ignore that kind of questions.

On some internet sites I see, that one of transexuals is claimed to be "feminine gay male" and that she is not MtF transexuals and that breast implants are not prove that someone is Tgirl, because "you could also have implants and you are still male". I don't think we must worry about some individuals on internet who hate transexuals. The question here is, where are borders here, because that kind of terms could be very flexible and borders are invisible.

I know transexuals for a long time fight a battle to get legal status, all rights, help and support from state and society, which they deserve and which belong to them. I think society slowly become more open for transexuals although there is still a long road to go. Here could terms, like this one, become a real trap and could make a serious existential problems to individuals. When all right and support to transexuals are recognized, than wrong individuals in institutions to help and support them, could strip transexuals of all rights and support with not recognizing them as transexual, but classifying them as "feminine gay males". I think it would be smart to discus and to clear borders here, that that kind of anomalies could not happened.