Thread: Barack Obama
View Single Post
Old 09-03-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Ogryn1313 is infamous around these partsOgryn1313 is infamous around these partsOgryn1313 is infamous around these parts

Aww. You're so mean calling me names. Sniff...faggot. So what if she thought of me as a fag? I don't care of the ignorance of others and I will condemn people for their flaws. She could call me a fag. But if I see value in here just the same I'll respect it.

I find it hilarious outsiders think they know anything about rights in the nations. Let alone how this nation works. Most foreigners who run their mouths don't have much of an informed opinion. Even the ones who trot out "well I've visited America."

I've been here all my life. And I have the same rights I did when I was born today. I've not lost a single one. It doesn't matter who is in the White House or not. Why? It's not the president who has the most impact on our day to day lives in America. Not at all. So get it right Anna. It's fucking Congress who has the most daily impact. They're the ones who make the decisions that effect the citizens most. Not the president. But I don't think you'd be able to see this through your bias tinted glasses.