View Single Post
Old 04-03-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

no1000 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by smc View Post
It's nice that you can write "they are girls," but what a colossal waste of emotional energy to try to fight your attraction for some "spiritual belief." Surely, if transwomen are real, then they are god's creatures, too (Note: I don't believe in god, but it seems as if you do). Would god thus relegate them to a status in which you cannot have a relationship with one of his creations? Of course not. Only humans create asinine barriers like that, and they do so to control you.

By the way, you use "generic" oddly. Do you mean "genetic"?
+1

Let me start out by saying that I also am an atheist but I have lots of faith in science and human beings.

I don't think a faith, religion or a spiritual belief should stop you from getting what you desire and what you believe to be true. Free Love. It's kinda like if your spiritual belief would stop you from playing an instrument because your religion does not accept musicians. Nothing wrong with playing an instrument. It makes YOU happy, it makes you FEEL good, give you HOPE, boosts your self-esteem, as long as you don't hurt anyone else or yourself in the process..then what's the big deal? Be happy, do what you want..when you want but just don't INTENTIONALLY hurt anyone or yourself. That's where my morals come from.

Does your spiritual belief say you will go to hell?

Last edited by no1000; 04-03-2011 at 11:37 AM.