View Single Post
Old 03-07-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImAlittleCurious View Post
What are you're thoughts on these miracle penis enlarging pills, etc.?

I've always been curious in trying one of these products. Yet, with hundreds of them out there. What one would be the "Correct" one in using?
The medical research is quite conclusive that these are all scams. If they do enlarge your penis for a brief period, it is only because of some sort of temporary metabolic change that cannot be sustained. The sellers of these pills count on you experiencing the placebo effect and believing that you are benefiting from the pill.

Some of the pills can actually harm you. Avoid them!

My recommendation for penis enlargement is to find someone who turns you on so much that your penis simply responds in ways it never has before. I mean that with complete seriousness.