Thread: Who gets high?
View Single Post
Old 03-12-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

SluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimnaseum View Post
My brother was a Chemistry major and he said if you really understood how drugs work, you wouldn't do drugs.
I dunno how it is in the US, but here in the UK, that's definitely not the usual opinion.

On my course we found it pretty hilarious to huff chemicals in the lab, almost everyone smoked weed and got wasted pretty often.

The great thing about doing chemistry is you know which drugs are great and which ones blow, and you can make your own LSD without it fucking up. I have a friend who did toxicology and knows way more about hte effects than me and the one thing that is definatly true is the government are massive liars. The Anti drug propaganda that they put out is pure bull, just look at how they ignore thier own experts and did the exact opposite to thier recommendation over weed.

My recomendations are smoke as much weed as you like. Go easy on hte coke, just have a little n not not too often, and don't do heroin, it's shit. Don't take E if you are retarded, 12 or your mates are all dickheads, don't pour amyl nitrate into a handkerchief, thats a really retarded thing to do, and whatever you DON'T TRUST WHITEY!!!