Thread: Who gets high?
View Single Post
Old 12-10-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

ocinteeni will become famous soon enoughocinteeni will become famous soon enough

jimnaseum what a story, are you past that stage in your life, I hope that you are. Ya I have a sort of anger towards certain drugs because i have seen it change people that I personally know, meth is definitely one of those types of drugs, crack cocaine as well but I dont really know anyone that has been doing that stuff since meth is cheaper and easier to get and one hell of a high.

My personal experiments with drugs include smoking weed in highschool and a little in college, got over it though now I cant stand the high.

I drink on occasion, usually at some sort of event but also with the right friends.

I take ecstasy a couple times a year, only at huge dance parties, we got some badass ones here in SoCal.

I have had my fair share of fun with Nitrous Oxide .

And as far as harder drugs I have tried only a few times the list includes: cocaine, meth, and 2c-b (a research chemical).

I refuse to touch opiates I have a personal grudge against them. I can't stand seeing my friends make excuses to themselves for taking prescription opioid pain killers, it is a huge fat pile of bullshit and it legitimizes opiate addiction in todays society.

but to be perfectly honest I enjoy my sober state of mind by far the most, it really is who I am, when I am fucked up on anything and I think to myself its kind of like I feel uncomfortable because its like I am someone else. If that makes any sense.