Thread: Who gets high?
View Single Post
Old 08-29-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Ogryn1313 is infamous around these partsOgryn1313 is infamous around these partsOgryn1313 is infamous around these parts
Default Not for me.

Beginning in high school I'd smoke pot here and there but didn't get serious with it until I went to art school some 10-12 years ago. My roomie was a drug dealer and so I had access to free drugs. Mostly pot, pills and acid. I never shot up or such. It was a strange time. I spent a year out of the college and came back during the summer when the campus only had a skeleton crew and a handful of students with nowhere else to go. We worked for the college, it was part of the deal since it was tuition free.

So, essentially, my roomie and I had free reign on campus with no authorities to look out for. And all the druggie local kids, mostly high schoolers hung out with us. Our room in my dorm was the drug room. While my other pals, down the hall, their room was for the drinkers. And being both, I spent all my time drinking and getting high. This summer was all a blur. I'd say I took more acid in a short period of time than is safe. And always pot.

A typical day began with waking up to my roomie packing a bowl. We'd pack a couple of bowls and chase off the passed out kids. Then we'd smoke up. Off to work, where, almost hourly, we smoked up. After work: smoked up. All day. We burned through weed like a fire in a ghetto. After work the druggie fake friends began showing up. Often with booze and other drugs. And so it went. All summer. Fall comes and classes resume. And still getting high and partying like lunatics. Then winter. And on into next summer.

But it fucked me up in many ways.

I smoked so much pot I could not enjoy it anymore. Because I'd cough so badly I'd cough myself out of being high.

And eventually the campus cops and pissant RA's and such showed up. And it seems our activities over the summer weren't ignored. Eventually they acted on it. By then I wasn't living with my roomie. Had I been I'd have went to jail. They wanted me bad though, even pinned a break in on me despite me being out of twon in another state when it happened.

Point is, I got a bad rep and the college shits wanted rid of me and got rid of me. So art school was fucked. All because I got high. I fell in love and cleaned up for her. Didn't win her though. But I stopped drinking, smoking pot, taking acid and whatever pills rolled my way.

I've not touched anything other than a beer since then.