View Single Post
Old 10-23-2009
Dark Overlord

shadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud ofshadows has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by franalexes View Post
You could be next.
No, this is not an offer for erotic experiences. I was going to post this in another thread but decided not to hi-jack it.

One of our members is not here tonight. He was assaulted. Beaten. Kicked. Punched in the face and eyes.
He has three cracked ribs.
His hand was broken.
Bruises over most of his body.
This was done by his cousins, 3 of whom are cops!
Reason?
He had pictures of trannies on his computer and they found out he loves trannies.
Hello Fran.

I apologize for bumping up an older thread, but I was wondering how he is doing now? I realize I am a newbie and I don't know who the member is like everyone else, but it just pisses me off that something like this still happens(especially from members of his own family!)

My father is a retired OPP police officer, and I have other family members that are police officers, and I would hope they would never do anything so heinous as that. Being a police officer means you are supposed to serve and protect everyone regardless of the circumstances. These "officers" should lose their jobs and be held criminally responsible.

Will it happen? One can only hope.