View Single Post
Old 08-29-2013
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:
Originally Posted by MercedesSLR View Post
Well first off by worth I mean fun not money at all. So is it fun to go with a transgendered person. Second by the idea you are right in the sense that it will be different because essentially you would have the same gender parts. Third I bring up resent because I've heard and read a lot of stories in which in the moment leading up to it was :-) but the moment of and during it was 0_0 and I know that to each their own and each person will react differently but still a factor. In the end the point of the post was for feedback professor smarty pants :-p I think in the end you convinced me to say hell no to doing it.
Jeez, if what I wrote "convinced" you to "say hell no to doing it" you need to accept that you weren't going to anyhow. It's not about my words.