View Single Post
Old 07-04-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc
Default Ticked-Off Trannies with Knives

By pure coincidence, I was channel-surfing late Saturday night and came upon a movie that was just starting on the U.S. cable channel Showtime: Ticked-Off Trannies with Knives.

Here's a description/review from Big Daddy Horror Reviews:
The chicks; Krystal Summers, Erica Andrews, Jenna Skyy, Kelexis Davenport and Willam Belli, of Israel Luna's horror / revenge / exploitation opus Ticked- Off Trannies with Knives got something extra in store. To my surprise and enjoyment, I found Ticked-Off Trannies with Knives to be the place for some transaction as the film deals with a group of transgender women who are violently beaten by three straight guys and left for dead. After regaining consciousness, the violated vixens turn deadly divas. With their new found confidence and courage, the ticked-off trannies slice their way to vengeance. Ticked-Off Trannies with Knives transcends any translucent transparent film out there. You don't need a translator to be transfixed and transformed by this tranquilizing, transfixing slab of a motion picture. "A transploitation revenge fantasy!"
And here's the trailer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrWT1a1_ta4

Exploitation or empowerment? You be the judge.