Thread: Self Defense
View Single Post
Old 10-14-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Tread is a glorious beacon of lightTread is a glorious beacon of lightTread is a glorious beacon of lightTread is a glorious beacon of lightTread is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel View Post
In this country Mr. Tread someone somewhere used their piece to PREVENT a crime today. And yesterday it happened and will tommorow. These occurances are not reported.
And even more to do a crime.

Quote:
Happened to me twice a few years ago.
Now had I not been armed that day Mr. Tread what do you suppose might have happened to my family?
Quote:
The second time ...
In both these instances my pistols prevented crimes without firing a shot.
I didn't want to discuss weapons for self defence or in general, but you ask me directly to it.

I can't say what would have happened. There are not many facts to build a clear picture about the situations. Not one of the three persons that walked in your direction has threatened you or your family. A violent potential or weapons wasn't visible either, expect by you.
You judge them to be criminal by their looks, age and walking in your direction. You should always be aware in suspicious settings, but it's not sure they were criminals. In the second case, if he watched you the whole time, and waited for you, he is supposable after your money.

If you want to say swinging around a gun on street keeps people away, if criminal or not, you are right.