Thread: Self Defense
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Tread is a glorious beacon of lightTread is a glorious beacon of lightTread is a glorious beacon of lightTread is a glorious beacon of lightTread is a glorious beacon of light

I'm sorry to hear your criminals are so stupid that they try to escape in a random house instead of try to get away. But would it help if you were at home with a gun you have to get out of the safe when armed criminals suddenly break in? If they are surprising, it would be too late even the gun is at a particular open place in your house. Is the risk lower to get harmed if you have a ready gun at home and caught off guard?

How do those criminals get so easy in the house? A broken window can be pretty dangerous if someone wants to hurry through, and a looked door shouldn't be easy to open without proper tools or by a non professional.

I don't want to discus if it is better to confront armed criminals with guns or to cooperate. I don't see the reason to extra argue with home defence, and the need of bigger guns for it.