Thread: Self Defense
View Single Post
Old 10-10-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

KittyKaiti is a splendid one to beholdKittyKaiti is a splendid one to beholdKittyKaiti is a splendid one to beholdKittyKaiti is a splendid one to beholdKittyKaiti is a splendid one to beholdKittyKaiti is a splendid one to beholdKittyKaiti is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tread View Post
I'm not from the US, so what do you expect happens at your home? Are there so many psychos that want to kill you? Are house invasions really normal? Did you expect bomb belt terrorists or wild animals? Or what is it?
If someone wants to steal something out of your house, they usually do that when nobody is at home. Unless you build a spring gun they have only something more to steal.

In mind it would be nice if "friendly" people that knock your door Saturday 8:00 AM and want to speak about god, and then BOOM but I hate cleaning.
I was expecting such a comment eventually. You're European I take it? There are several reasons why someone would want to own a gun, home defense being one of them. Only an idiot would say something like "What are the chances of a home invasion actually happening? I don't really need to be prepared." Unless you live in a gated community with security patrols, your home is at risk at any moment. Now if you're like me and live in the ghetto and are a transsexual, you are at extraordinary risk of assault, rape, murder, home invasion, etc. I highly recommend arming yourself if you fall into this category of "high risk persons", such as myself.

But guns are not only for keeping out criminals but also for keeping out the government. You see, in America, our country was founded on the vital right to owning firearms to secure the nation from threats at home. We used our right to own weapons in 1776 to overthrow a tyrannical government. This right is necessary to keep the government in check. In the event of Martial Law or the establishment of a Police State or Totalitarian Dictatorship, the citizens can fight back and overthrow the corrupt government. In Europe and pretty much everywhere in the world, you have been stripped of your only defense against totalitarianism. Look at Australia and the United Kingdom. These countries are decaying into Police States and the people have no defense. Of course we're seeing this corruption rising in the U.S. too. Civilian gun ownership is vital to the national security of the nation.

Bullshit Laws In The US: This is why we need guns.

*ACTA
*Patriot Act
*Massachusetts Senate Bill 2028
*Kentucky House Bill HB 775
*GIVE Act

Note that the GIVE Act's original threat to civil rights was removed before it was passed. The original text outraged many people including Congress and the Senate.