View Single Post
Old 07-11-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

hankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to hankhavelock Send a message via Skype™ to hankhavelock

Quote:
Originally Posted by brianna View Post
I'm in favor of Barrack...

Hank, did you really start a political thread? Guess I fell right into it.:D
You bet I did!

And I cant wait for Barrack to take over that abused office!

We've now all (in this world) been tormented for eight years by probably the most amazing example of American governmental stupidity and a scary degree of ultra right wing horror, branded by "Patriotism, God and Glory..." and a degree of scare-vocabulary that we have to go back to the nineteenfifties to find matches for.

I hope that the pathetic, incompetent George Bush and his "administrasi-horribili" is the for ever LAST example of electoral corruption and right-wing bending the rules in the name of (their) mammon and suppression of democracy in your country. You guys should take the bunch of criminal ass holes to court... but how can you? These guys own it all... and you just let them.

But Obama will restore it all - it will not be easy for him, and the expectations will be unrealistic, but he's the man!

H

Last edited by hankhavelock; 07-11-2008 at 10:12 AM.