View Single Post
Old 10-19-2007
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Imconfused can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by vapour159 View Post
Hi imconfused why can't i meet someone like you perfect partner for someone with likes different to the norm broad and openmined willing to explore and experiment, I totally agree with tlover's advice its him not you looking at this from a guy's point of view and also sharing the same fascination with shemales and ts's and the desire to have a sexual encounter with one, also the enjoyment of anal stimulation (with either finger or toy) as your bf i find it hard and embarrassing to talk about with a partner for the same reasons as tlover explained ,to have these desires as a male is taboo eg; two women kissing or having sex together perfectly acceptable two men on the other hand woh! frowned upon, strange eh! he will know if any of his friends found out he would feel like its the end of the world. When i said take the lead i didn't mean walk into the bed room with a strapon already on like right "right boy you want this then thats what your getting ready or not " that would scare the pants of me i meant have them close to hand and if the mood felt like it was heading that way be ready to slip it on and up,
Yeah but what is the point in having someone like me ( and I am not talking about you) When someone can't accept the fact that I accept them. As much as I say I accept him with no judgement or labels, he still denies it. So in the thread if your wife/gf wanted to be a substitute, I wrote what I wanted to do, So I wrote him a letter and left it before I went to work and at the end of that I wrote..If you don't tell me NO get ready for me to walk in one day and for that to happen. He hasn't said NO.
Also I had said he told me to get rid of the she-male dvd. I didn't I just have it with me, but see we have a teddy bear nanny cam right. It records everything..He searched high and low for that DVD and seems upset he couldn't find it....I know he will go buy another one..and like I have said I don't care...but really why deny something if a woman is sitting there telling you, you accept her. I understand what you are saying here as far as it is difficult and usually not accepted. But when it is accepted..run with it....Like I said in another thread..I am no shemale by anymeans but I can be a substitute. I know it isn't the same thing....Well you get my point...