View Single Post
Old 11-10-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

princess shawn will become famous soon enough

As he secures the collar around my neck, I keep my body straight, as if standing at attention, and say, "Aye aye, captain." with a smile. Ila is absolutely loving the sight of me in the costume, I can tell from his massive boner still damp with cum. I walk by his side and resist the urge to cheekily start marching like a real sailor.

He wants me to entertain the guests downstairs, but how will I do it when they must have exhausted themselves during the orgy? I try to hide the fact that I am short of ideas by reaching over to stroke ila's cock when he least expects it. Just once, in the middle of our walk to the stairs from my bedroom. It will buy me time to think of something. Something that may top my striptease earlier that night.

When we reach the top of the stairs, I catch a glimpse of what my party had turned into. Sweaty bodies everywhere, cum stains the floor, the table of toys is now empty and its contents are put to good use. I turn to ila to see if he has any ideas. "Join the fun or take control?" I ask him.