View Single Post
Old 11-07-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

princess shawn will become famous soon enough

I can never get tired of feeling ila squirting into me. I grip my pillow tighter and roll my head back as his hot juice fills up my hole, to the point where some of it leaks out when he pulls away. I take his hand and get off the bed, but when he makes it clear that we are rejoining the party downstairs, an idea crosses my mind. Ila has been such a great playmate tonight, he needs a little gesture to let him know I appreciate it.

"Okay, but give me a moment." I gently tug the rope out of ila's hand. I then remove my collar, pausing repeatedly to watch his reaction and see if he has complaints. When he does not, I pass the collar to him and ask him, "I would like to join the orgy downstairs, but I don't want just anyone gaining access to all this." I run my hands over my breasts and cock to let ila know what I mean. "They will fondle me only when I let them fondle. They get close up looks at my tits only when I let them. I can't tease them when I'm naked."

I head behind a partition near the corner of the bedroom where my wardrobe is. From there, I ask ila, "What costume do you want me to wear?"