Thread: Shemale Stories
View Single Post
Old 01-27-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

randolph is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Gina

A story about a tgurl named Gina
Gina is my cousin and I knew her parents well. She appeared to be a normal boy until gender issues started appearing. Jim's parents discussed them with their doctor and a psychiatrist. The doctor suggested corrective surgery. The parents discussed this with Jim and he refused. He liked the way he was but wanted to be called Gina. Fortunately, they lived in San Francisco where the schools were understanding of gender issues and "Jim" was allowed to be the girl Gina and excused from showering with the girls. Other students assumed she avoided dating because she was studying all the time.
Gina was a brilliant student getting straight "A's" and was especially good at mathematics. When she graduated from high school, she was awarded a full scholarship to Stanford University. She graduated from Stanford in electrical engineering and was immediately hired by an electronics firm in the Silicon Valley. I had not seen her since adolescence but over the years had kept in touch by Email. We liked to exchange jokes and erotic stories. She was delighted with her new job and her colleagues' seemed to accept her transsexuality.
A few days ago I got a call from her. I immediately knew something was wrong by the tone of her voice. "I have been laid off" she said. "The company has had to cut back due to the economy and competition from China". I said "I am very sorry; it appeared to be a great opportunity for you". She said,"I am in a bind, my apartment costs $2000 a month, I am running out of money and there seem to be no jobs around here". I said," Well with your abilities, perhaps you could find a position down here in S. California. You would be very welcome to stay with us while you looked around". She said, "Oh, you are so kind, do you think your wife would mind?". No I don't think so; we have a big house with an extra bedroom/office for you". Arrangements were made and I went to the airport to pick her up. As the plane unloaded, I expected a young woman dressed in a conservative professional outfit and probably wearing glasses. I was holding up a placard with "Gina" on it as the passengers entered the terminal. Suddenly this drop dead gorgeous blond girl approached me and said "Hi I am Gina". I thought, this must be the wrong Gina. I said "Are you my cousin Gina?". "Yes I am, didn't you recognize me?" "Well you are not (gasp) quite what I expected". She was wearing a form fitting sweater, tight short pants, tall leather black boots and mesh panty hose. She was stunning; her slim willowy body looked very feminine and very sexy.
I drove her home wondering what my wife would think of Gina. I knew she was aware that Gina was transsexual. After an initial shocked look, the wife seemed to accept Gina and enjoyed chatting with her while I composed myself and wondered how this was going to turn out. Things went well that evening, we got her set up in the spare bedroom and she hugged us both and thanked us profusely for inviting her to stay with us while she got her life back in order. We had a nightcap in front of the fire, hugged and then went to bed. As the wife and I settled into bed, she said, "Gina is quite a girl, isn't she? "Yes, indeed' I said.
I get up very early in the morning, fix a pot of coffee and settle down to do my usual Tantric meditation. As I worship the female energy within, my thoughts turn to the fantasy image of my beautiful shemale lover and I begin to love her gorgeous cock. My cock immediately responds to this fantasy and I continue loving it for an hour or more. As I was holding my erect cock with my eyes closed a voice said, "Well good morning, I hope I am not disturbing you?" It was Gina, wrapped in my bathrobe, I quickly covered myself and feeling rather embarrassed, asked her if she would like a cup of coffee. "I would love a cup in a little while", she said, smiling. I was sitting on the living room couch as she then walked up in front of me and opened the bathrobe. She was completely naked; I quickly scanned her body but froze when I saw her erect cock staring at me. Then I looked up at her smiling face and said, "My god Gina you are so beautiful". She said, "do you like what you see", as my gaze returned to her lovely erect cock. "It's beautiful" I said "may I kiss it". "My cock likes lots of attention" she said, as she moved forward to give me full access to her goodies. I thought to myself, man I never dreamed I would sucking off a brilliant mathematician!
To be continued: