Thread: MeliMelicious
View Single Post
Old 01-18-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

MeliMelicious will become famous soon enoughMeliMelicious will become famous soon enough

wow great *:D thank you all for this nice and positive feedback *:D

@smc

hihi yeah I have to admit this would be a dream job because it would need you to lick my asspussy for hours thats way my cock gets hard as a rock because I just love this so much *;D !

@manhasso

hihi hey thank you, yeah I love it too. this picset is really great *:D I love these rokoko and renaissance dresses, if they are sexy and short/tight. I'll have the chance to make a photoshoot in a villa *;D there is a photographer in a city 2 or 3 hours away she said she could arrange a villa as shooting location. perhaps I'll wear such a dress there too, I would have to buy a new one first *;D !

@ liberty

then try to come to cologne *:D thats near by bonn where I live. WOuld be nice if this would work. I have fix dates in a month (because of hair removal - body sugaring) where I can make shootings, I hope you'll shoot something here when I got the possibility to dress up *;D ! its a bit timt until then so we will look if we can arrange this, would be really realy nice * seen you homepage and trailer... damn your fucking hot >;D

@ahoj

hihi thank you *) - yeah don't worry I'll post a couple of pics from every shooting. I would say during the next 2 or 3 days I'll post the next pictures *;D

@fantasex

hihi I'll see what I can do *;D at the moment I have none (light) blue dressesm only eyeshade *laughs

@ts lust

they are form pleaser USA you should get them without problems through a pleaser shop / a shop with pleaser heels in the sortiment. I don't know the exact name of this pair at the moment, sorry *

@ sparta / pxmartin

thank you both guys *:D ! hihi yeah I would say my cock is quiet nice, good looking long and dangerous > I'm heavily armed down there *;D

@tin and jordsi

hihi hey thank you so much.. hm when I read tin everytime the movie The crow comes to my mind, was there one of those bad guys who was named tin (the black guy with the knifes, could this be ?!) ? t-bird (I love his death scene... this is really big cinema !), funboy... hm *;D