View Single Post
Old 11-02-2008
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tlover View Post
Ive never been very comfortable with the name transladyboy ether and i think a poll on the subject would be really interesting.
Hope you dont mind if i set one up on your behalf gg, i love a hot poll.
Before anyone gets too interested in changing the name of the site take into consideration that the domain "transladyboy.com" is registered and paid for by the owner of this site. There are also several sites that have links to this site. This is done by cooperation among all site owners concerned. Does anyone really expect the owner of this site to give up a domain name that has been paid for and then purchase a new domain name. Then there is the problem of having all links at various sites changed. Also consider the members that come here but do so infrequently. How do you expect them to find the new site? It's possible to have a redirect to a new site, but the redirect doesn't go on forever and there is a cost associated with that. In conclusion consider the cost and problems a new domain name would cost before deciding that you want a new name for this site.