Thread: ? for you guys
View Single Post
Old 10-03-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

hankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to hankhavelock Send a message via Skype™ to hankhavelock

Hmmm... back in time when I pretended to be "normal" and had a bio-woman wife we actually tried that. Went out and bought the most massive, idiotic instrument we could find, and obviously it was totally unrealistic. Actually, it had absolutely nothing to do with my attraction to trans-women (at that point that was still rather vague and not important to me) but rather a part of some SM-Dominatrix thing...

Today, my answer would be "no thanks" - I so much prefer the real deal. I've had a thing or two up my lill ass and it has actually taken time to get to a point, where the initial pain does not surpass the pleasure. But in contrary to dildos, cucumbers and baseball bats, a lady's penis (no matter how wonderfully hard) still has a flexibility that makes this pleasurable. Paired, of course, with the fact that she can control her penetration much better than any one with a strap-on mounted.