View Single Post
Old 12-04-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

princess shawn will become famous soon enough

I tell Red on the phone, "Look inside my dresser drawer. There's a vibrating butt plug with the batteries still inside. The big purple one. Bring that here, along with some rope and lube." I pause, look at ila and Jamie, then my gaze roams around the room. Ila probably expects me to add some items for Jamie's punishment, but I am more of a damsel in distress than a harsh mistress who inflicts pain. Plus, I don't know what Jamie's limits are yet. All I know is that her face and leaky cock have been ogled and mocked by the people in the streets, yet she seems to be even more turned on.

"Bring the cat of nine tails too. I have a slave here who needs to be punished. Oh, and a feather. One of those long, stiff ones in the dresser." At this point, I turn back to Jamie and say, "What did I say about getting hard? Do I have to spank you?" I give her a spank on her butt, leaving a red mark on the cheeks.

Then I ask ila, "Anything you wish to add, Master? I admit I'm not good at punishing slaves. Maybe you can think of something and ask Red to bring it over." I pass the phone to him. While he talks to Red, I sit on the couch, bend Jamie over my knees and spank her again and again. Her hard cock is pressing against my thigh so I know if she is getting aroused or not.